Campos EPC was founded by Marco Campos in 2005, (Employee-Owned) and is headquartered in Denver with offices in San Ramon, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Boston and Charlotte.
Campos EPC helped to found Novitech as a next generation ILI tool capability. Novitech is a wholly owned subsidiary of Campos EPC where both companies compliment each other’s services for complete turn-key project support.
Campos EPC employs a staff of highly-qualified engineering, procurement and construction professionals specializing in providing services for utility and midstream organizations. Some of their services include:
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Turnkey Engineering, Procurement, Construction
- Facilities and Stations Design and Construction
- Automation (SCADA Systems)
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Testing and Commissioning
- Field Services & Compliance
- Corrosion and Material
- Fitness for Service
- Hydro Testing and Cleaning